4.0.4 Did you get yours?

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I think you'll see a lot of responses saying they have had it. I finally updated last week with it was made available again, and next time I won't wait so long. I'm sure there are some though waiting for the OTA.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have had a version of 4.0.4 for a while ;). I also know of one person who got the update prompt, but didn't take it past that (they were on a rom, which is somewhat mindboggling).

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't see it rolling out for a few days but at least Verizon actually acknowledged that they are pushing it. I talked to a level 2 tech a few hours before the update page went live and he only knew that it was supposed to get the final ok this week. Apparently they approved it so any day now. :)

dmedesha

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Have not gotten the OTA 4.0.4 yet, but it is a good time to get the backups up-to-date.

In my case, I get a little too anxious to update sometimes and forget to back up first. Have not been bitten with Android, yet, but Windows and Ubuntu have nailed me a couple times.

fuzzy gizmo

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here yet. If you flashed the update thats great but don't rub it in our timid faces. We want the ota!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I think you'll see a lot of responses saying they have had it. I finally updated last week with it was made available again, and next time I won't wait so long. I'm sure there are some though waiting for the OTA.

I guess I'm technically "waiting" for the update. I didn't update it myself because I had no need to. If it comes out tomorrow or next week or next month, it won't really hurt my feelings. As long as the update doesn't CAUSE any problems, I'm fine waiting it out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Since my hay day into smart phones way back when you all where in diapers I never taken a ota. There is no need but when your timid and just want the man to control your phones then by all means take the ota. Rest of us will b all ready moved on ready for next great treat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

RobUM2011

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps we can keep the remainder of this thread just for people who have received the OTA? Not that we don't admire those of you who have been rocking 4.0.4 for months now, but us technologically-uninclined people wouldn't mind just coming into a thread like this to see that people have begun to receive the pushed update. You know.. so we can hit the "Check Now" button even more frantically than we already are. Thank you. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC