4G in Kansas City After Update

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
It looks like you can connect to 4G in Kansas City. I am going to update and test Dallas as well. Looks to be a sooner roll out than expected. :cool:

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Sure hope you don't have the HTC EVO 4G LTE, cause you will be testing forever if your looking for a 4g signal.:p

GOOFKC

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
LTE towers in KC have been up most of the day where I work in the Mission, KS area. Spotty in the building I am in but it is there. I'm sure it will be a little more widespread on Sunday. :cool:

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Picked up a LTE signal out in Blue Springs :)

My speeds have widely varied, so they are probably testing and configuring. I was expecting a little better download, but the upload was a nice surprise. Let's see what it looks like on the 15th.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

GOOFKC

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It was too spotty in the building I am in to do a speedtest. As soon as I would start one it would flip back to 3G. My buddy said it was pretty strong by my house so I am going to do some tests when I get home if it is still lit up.

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
caught it for a few min yesterday off and on....wouldnt stay on long enough for a decent speed test but I was getting about 11 down and 6 up when i got a test to run successfully...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha