6.0 Marshmallow: Verizon Galaxy Note 5

Nicole Quiles

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone received it yet and downloaded? If so any issues? It's sitting on my phone but don't want to download just yet!

Posted via the Android Central App

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I didn't know you needed an app, thought they were just updating the browser to do it. On a side note, I was going to thank you in ac app, but all of the sudden the note 5 section was missing. Am I blind or is something odd happening?

Note 5 section back after I closed Web page with this thread open. Don't know if that's what it was.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone received it yet and downloaded? If so any issues? It's sitting on my phone but don't want to download just yet!

Many on here have downloaded, haven't hardly seen any issues. Mine hasn't had anything but good effects so far, about 7 hours in

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I just received a notification to update amazon music app but every time I try it tells me that it is unable to update the app. I think it's giving me a code 505 error. I've reset system and app cache with no help. I really don't use amazon music so I disabled it but I was wandering if there are any more apps that will not be update able?

Jrayself

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I updated this morning, and my phone has been randomly rebooting all day. I cleared the cache and that didn't seem to help. I can't seem to uninstall any apps and I'm unable to view or send any text messages with any of the apps I've tried. The stock app just shows "Refreshing..." when trying to view my message list.

Any ideas other than a factory reset?

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with the update can report back on battery life and overall performance? When I had the note 4 and updated from Kit Kat to lollipop, my nite 4 was better off as a paperweight.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Is it me or did we loose choices on how the lockscreen was? Before we had bubbles and some other things now I cant find it.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna go ahead and wait until they fix all the problems inevitably plaguing this update as my Note 5 is perfect. If it's not broken, don't fix it, na'mean?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit