7.1.1 official?

ElderHallow

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi.

Has everyone had the official 7.1.1 update now?

I'm still running the Developer Preview and wondered if I'm the only one who hasn't got it!?

I thought I read somewhere that it was supposed to available from 6/12??

Thanks.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Me? I don't have 7.1.1 yet but I'm not sitting around waiting. I have 7.1.1 beta, it works fine, and my life moves on.

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just going to start a thread asking this. I am waiting for it so I get off the beta track without wiping the phone.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was just going to start a thread asking this. I am waiting for it so I get off the beta track without wiping the phone.
Exactly what I want to do as well. I might do a reset after I update but I want to see how it's working first. If things are running smoothly I may leave well enough alone.

robtani

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It really seems like if you've been on the Beta program and then you opt out, they make you wait longer for some crazy reason. I had the 7.1.1 beta and it was running fine. I then opted out of the Beta program hoping to get the latest stable release and even went through the hassle of having the phone wiped.

Now I've been waiting for 5 days and still no sign of this damn 7.1.1 update. Really don't understand wtf the issue is with Google. If anything they should realize that those in the Beta program are more prepared than others for it and should expedite it for them. Google just never fails to disappoint with their flimsy update process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Successful_Lunch_216