A few thing...

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
1.) I learned that even if you program the phone number to 000-000-1234 and MSID to 000-000-1234 data still runs without being on a account. (DATA only NO calls or texts.)

2.) Poll-Question how much data have you used in a single month with Virgin Mobile? Look at mine :p (click photo to make it bigger)
Untitvxcxfvvxcvxcled.jpg

3.) Im not getting slowed after being put into the 'new system'. anyone else no longer being slowed? I've used just about 24GB and still pulling about 2Mb down.
Ufdgdfgfdgdntitled.jpg

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
How did I figure out what? And I've been using it as a wifi hotspot for my house. So my computer, my iPhone and my mother One X has been using in as its main Internet and I've been watching Netflix on my computer with it so thats where 90% of the data usage is at.

Ill be sure to update at the end of the billing cycle that is 4/26. So far as of today it's at just over 30GB. Anyone know of they shut off data altogether after a Certain amount of data?

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
How did I figure out what? And I've been using it as a wifi hotspot for my house. So my computer, my iPhone and my mother One X has been using in as its main Internet and I've been watching Netflix on my computer with it so thats where 90% of the data usage is at.

Ill be sure to update at the end of the billing cycle that is 4/26. So far as of today it's at just over 30GB. Anyone know of they shut off data altogether after a Certain amount of data?

How did you figure out the reprogramming the phone to the 000-000-1234.

This is a tagline, not a signature.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've owned the Optimus V since 2011 and even though I haven't used it all this time. (On and off) I have has more issues then all my other phones together. So I've known how to program the phone phone since I've had it. It's just ##virgin#. And I know the 000-000-1234 because new phones come with that programmed for activation. So free data. Or atleast that's what I get on mine when I don't pay the bill.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I've owned the Optimus V since 2011 and even though I haven't used it all this time. (On and off) I have has more issues then all my other phones together. So I've known how to program the phone phone since I've had it. It's just ##virgin#. And I know the 000-000-1234 because new phones come with that programmed for activation. So free data. Or atleast that's what I get on mine when I don't pay the bill.

How do you program it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

This sounds like stealing data, which is against the law.
Youv'e even admitted your own guilt.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
It only takes me to the virginmobile home page an u can't really go anywhere else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roilaa