About me :-)

Anthea721

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm Anthea 721
I have had gadgets for decades, remembering being thrilled when they FINALLY made a Pocket PC into a phone (Windows Phone, do they still have those? LOL) Anyway, with some reserve and much research, I got my first Android phone switching from my LG to HTC and the freedom of Android. I have NO REGRETS!
I have trouble loving a phone for more than a year- always looking forward to what's next.. better, stronger, faster.. (more stable?) There can be disadvantages to jumping into the latest thing, but better to find a few snags than be left behind, right?
I've never tried rooting a phone, though I know quite a few people who do and they are very happy, for the most part. I'm not opposed to it, it's just not something I've put any time/ energy into.
My current phone is a Motorola Photon 4G. It's faster than my previous phone, and the battery lasts longer, but I am SURE the next phone will be even better! Till then I will be here, looking for ways to get the most out of the phone and battery I have, finding solutions to those little problems that seem to have to pop up, and perhaps helping out a few others along the way.
I'm excited about the future of technology, and especially "cell phones" since I can experience that directly.

See you around the Forums!
Anthea :D