AC editors have the Note 10+ in-hand and we're answering your Q's!

dendron01

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
Yep, that sounds like BS. My Qualcomm S10+ has FM radio. Same chip as the Note 10 and 10+.

But it also has a headphone jack. Just like all the other smartphones I ever owned that had FM radio and needed headphones plugged in to function.

Hence the reason for my question. Which it seems is now even being dodged by Samsung themselves. Interesting!

Nicholas Scott1

Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
My decision to pack up my Note 5 for a Note10+ is dependent on one thing, the viability of the 3D scanner. I've seen so little about it. No mention of scan resolution, or object export formats. I'm a 3d modeler/designer, the ability to import base objects (I suspect low resolution) and export in a usable format to Rhino or other package would be exceptional.

ronjr123

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
So if there is no longer an indicator light on top of the screen, how does one know if say a text message or email arrived?? Do you have to manually turn on your phone?
There are a few apps already that try and solve this. For notifications I used aodNotify. Works good once set up.

I also used a battery indicator app while phone is open, it's called Energy Ring.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
On the AOD, is there a way to make the Gmail icon and the Email icon different colors. I have mostly business on gmail and family on email. Both the gmail icon and my email icon appear as orange on the AOD. It would be great to have separate colors and be able to tell which is which at a glance.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
On the AOD, is there a way to make the Gmail icon and the Email icon different colors. I have mostly business on gmail and family on email. Both the gmail icon and my email icon appear as orange on the AOD. It would be great to have separate colors and be able to tell which is which at a glance.

Have you checked LockStar from the Galaxy Store? I haven't looked at it, but I think it offers more customization that you can do in the AOD settings.

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I may have missed it, however how intense is the vibrate motor? I felt the note 9 and the s10e were very week. What about the Note 10 or 10+?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I may have missed it, however how intense is the vibrate motor? I felt the note 9 and the s10e were very week. What about the Note 10 or 10+?

I wouldn't say it's weak, but it's not like one of those crappy feels like an engine starting haptic either. It's much more balanced and high quality. Closer to what you'd get on an iPhone.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Any way to turn off the charging notification while phone is charging? I hate seeing a potential "burn in" from this. At the moment, since I mostly charge overnight, I just turn off my 10+.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
set a black screensaver
Hey my old friend.. Thank you. Now I can show all the angry folks on the Samsung Community forum how to set up a "Black" screensaver to get rid of that constant charging notification until Sammy does an update to give us the option to turn it off.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Why does my live focus, especially selfies, not work hardly ever? On the screen it shows it's working but after the picture is taken, it's just a normal pic.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just double checking here. After you take the Live Focus picture, it says at the bottom "Change Background Effect". When you click on it, you can increase and decrease the effect quite a bit.

Also, As you're taking the picture, for a few seconds a" BLUR"meter line shows up so you can change the BLUR before you shoot.
d938b4da30a80e2d3b644e83f65ea0ee.jpg
b8d5fe3969d6482fc4b86ae092534989.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds