Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Our pups are stretching and snoozing.
1f88a4931a6d7a3aa2e6364ce02f759c.jpg

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
HI guys. Stranger here. Just popping by. My son moved in with me in December. He has adopted young Tiger because the other cats were bullying him and he was stressed. Alex has never had a pet, but he and Tiger have bonded immediately and they adore each other.

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-01_19-17-11.jpg
    photo_2024-04-01_19-17-11.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 24

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
HI guys. Stranger here. Just popping by. My son moved in with me in December. He has adopted young Tiger because the other cats were bullying him and he was stressed. Alex has never had a pet, but he and Tiger have bonded immediately and they adore each other.
Aww, that's adorable. They are both so happy and comfortable with each other.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Tiger looks so content & happy ! :love: As does your son Alex ! You can see the adoration. :love:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey @Kizzy Catwoman! Good to hear from you! Great picture!
😄

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Aww, that's such a great photo of Tiger and Alex. They are clearly best friends.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Aww! I'd love to have a warm cat on my lap for a nap, especially when it's chilly and rainy.
There is nothing like it! Especially young Truly. She is managing to hold her pee while she is on my lap for hours now. She is doing so well. Still incontinent and can't use a litter tray but she is walking much better most of the time and lives her best cat life. And she climbs like a ninja.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There is nothing like it! Especially young Truly. She is managing to hold her pee while she is on my lap for hours now. She is doing so well. Still incontinent and can't use a litter tray but she is walking much better most of the time and lives her best cat life. And she climbs like a ninja.
Truly has come a long way under your loving care. It's very inspirational.
🙂