AC Members - Show us Your Pets!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Meet Hazel! She was a stray we were feeding. One day she started circling my wife's feet and let her pet her. The next day she hopped up in my lap. Over time we trapped her and had her checked out by a vet. After having her spayed she came home. She might be the sweetest thing. View attachment 362901
Ahhh, what a Cutie Patootie! 😻
And she looks very sweet indeed! 😀
And, a wee bit mischievous too! 😁

Congratulations on your sweet new family member! 😻

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Meet Hazel! She was a stray we were feeding. One day she started circling my wife's feet and let her pet her. The next day she hopped up in my lap. Over time we trapped her and had her checked out by a vet. After having her spayed she came home. She might be the sweetest thing. View attachment 362901
Aww, Hazel is adorable!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So cute!!! For a second, I was wondering if this might be the Hazel the Tabby that keeps showing up in my YouTube recommendations, but it must be her sister from another mother: https://youtube.com/@hazelthetabby?si=gaqlFtskU6pxHffu

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Aww, she's precious. Congratulations on your new addition!
😄

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingotxk