Acceptable battery life

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
My G2 would go usually maybe as much as a day and a half with moderate use. I was fine with this. Im not one to be on my phone constantly but sometimes...
Anyway, can I except at least that much from the V20?

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My G2 would go usually maybe as much as a day and a half with moderate use. I was fine with this. Im not one to be on my phone constantly but sometimes...
Anyway, can I except at least that much from the V20?

You should be more than pleased with the V20's battery performance. You should be able to get similar numbers with the V20 with moderate use. Keep in mind you also get Quick Charge 3.0 with the V20, a couple of mins on the charger can push even further.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I do not think the V20 has good battery life, neither did my V10.

This is mitigated by having a replaceable battery and (on the V20) an extremely fast boot up

So i got the battery kit for $36 on Amazon and always keep a spare.

Keep in mind that I am a power user and always crush battery life, the Moto Droid series are about the only ones that can keep up

Jeyd02

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site

This is mitigated by having a replaceable battery and (on the V20) an extremely fast boot up

Keep in mind that I am a power user and always crush battery life, the Moto Droid series are about the only ones that can keep up
Well, I took all the bloatware and installed clean rom with custom kernel and optimizations and my battery life is super! On my V20

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Same here lol. I have yet to meet my equal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie