Accessories: What Wireless Qi Chargers are you using with your DROID TURBO 2?

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I use a Tylt Vu for my T1 and Maxx. But, I am thinking about going with another charger for the T2 since my phones regularly hit 100° when charging. That seems a little high to me, but perhaps not.

DaveTraveler

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Anker Wireless Charger PowerPort Qi Wireless Charging Pad
Slow-charging version (1A out), so I can leave it on the pad at night or in the evening at home. Really small, and works well with a fairly thick case on.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Itian a6 (about $22 on amazon) on my T1. Will try it when my T2 gets here next week

Posted via the Android Central App

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a question for those who use the dock-style QI Chargers.... how do you put it into a mode where it acts as bedside clock while in the dock/cradle? (Or is it possible) And if so... would that be bad for 'burn-in' to have the Moto-Display on for 8+ hours?

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I believe that is the Daydream setting. You can tell it to display the clock while it is charging, and I believe the display moves the clock around, lessening the chances of burn-in.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Anker Wireless Charger PowerPort Qi Wireless Charging Pad
Slow-charging version (1A out), so I can leave it on the pad at night or in the evening at home. Really small, and works well with a fairly thick case on.

How hot/warm does your phone get with the Anker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol