Accessories

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way since accessories seem far and few between (I think this is the best smartphone on the market)...what accessories is everyone liking? I am happy I finally found a phone that I consider my dream phone. A phone thay kicked me over the edge to Verizon from many years with ATT. Perfect design, quality, materials, OS, features, specs, etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
im right with you man, this is my dream phone. I transitioned my 2-3 month quest for the ultimate phone, to a quest for accessories worthy of this phone, which is closing in on a month long search now. I'm still completely naked with no insurance so I'm getting antsy, but top of the line cases and even just screen protectors are expensive these days. I figure the case has to include a screen protector to kill two birds with one stone, and has to have something to cover the hdmi and usb to keep dust out. The best I think I've seen so far is Trident case, but I still haven't been able to pull the trigger on it. I guess part of me wants to believe somone will could come out a waterproof case. It looks like Lifeproof has one coming soon for the S3, anyone heard of something like this for the MAXX HD?

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter because it fits into the Seidio Spring Clip Holster like a glove (same combo worked on my HTC One X and Blackberry Bold 9900). I also have a Zagg Invisishield. I do wish the Otterbox covered the USB/HDMI ports but oh well. As far as waterproofing, at least this phone is splash protected since all internal components are coated.

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Only accessory I get are the docks. I love Motorola phones for their official docks (little silly, I know). The car dock brings up the custom interface for things I'd use while driving and the bedside dock brings up my clock since I don't have an alarm clock. Personally I haven't found a need for anything else.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter because it fits into the Seidio Spring Clip Holster like a glove (same combo worked on my HTC One X and Blackberry Bold 9900). I also have a Zagg Invisishield. I do wish the Otterbox covered the USB/HDMI ports but oh well. As far as waterproofing, at least this phone is splash protected since all internal components are coated.

I am going to have to check this out... have the commuter and I want the holster for extra screen protection.