Accessories

morriea

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
It is a hard leather back that I hope ages well. If you have the phone with no style shell, I recommend something. I have a wood one from my Z Play and wanted to try leather. The seller is quick to ship.

Edit: it will not let me post the image. Weird since I have before. Search eBay:
Moto Mod Style Shell for Motorola Moto Z Phone Case (Black Leather) …

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
One thing I don't like about the regular Moto Mod Style Shells is that they sit flush with the camera.

I used the Incioio Back Plates for the longest time until I switched to the Wireless Charging Moto Mod. These are a bit thicker but allow the camera to be raised when laying on a flat surface.

morriea

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
One thing I don't like about the regular Moto Mod Style Shells is that they sit flush with the camera.

I used the Incioio Back Plates for the longest time until I switched to the Wireless Charging Moto Mod. These are a bit thicker but allow the camera to be raised when laying on a flat surface.
I like it flush. I do put a skin on the back and glass of the camera, though. It is protected. My Z Play was getting the protective skin on the back scratched from switching mods. The skin still allows perfect connection with the pins as well. The skin is also on the sides since I can longer use the Verizon bumper case that was mod friendly.