Active watch 2 light bleed problem

Juanrocha21

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
I recently just got my active watch 2 and it's my second one.My first watch had like a ring of light where the glass meets the aluminum. The ring seems to light up even all around is this normal? My first one had this issue too so I exchanged it and this one has the same issue . I was wondering is anyone else having this issue ? I'm starting to think its because of the curved screen ? My s10+ has light bleed to so I'm wondering if it's normal or not. Anyone else noticed this or has this problem ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I recently just got my active watch 2 and it's my second one.My first watch had like a ring of light where the glass meets the aluminum. The ring seems to light up even all around is this normal? My first one had this issue too so I exchanged it and this one has the same issue . I was wondering is anyone else having this issue ? I'm starting to think its because of the curved screen ? My s10+ has light bleed to so I'm wondering if it's normal or not. Anyone else noticed this or has this problem ?
Hi, welcome!
My s10+ doesn't have light bleed but I can ask a mod to move your thread to watch forum for watch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky