Actual Ship Date?

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
what are we, 5 years old, that we can't wait? don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing you I feel the same way. but some of you got it real bad, as you even take the day off work :)

I'm having it delivered to my place of work as I didn't take the day off, but yeah, I may have it a little bad.

strykerpks

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious about that. I think (hope) most of you will be surprised with earlier delivery dates. I'm still showing 10/16-10/17 as my delivery date. Then again, I haven't seen anyone else post dates that early.

Edit - this was meant to quote @bhatech who mentioned the thought they would ship Wednesday. I'm having all kinds of problems tonight ;)

Last edited:

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
I ordered mine at 11:50am Oct. 9. Initially, I ordered right when pre-orders opened, but I changed my mind and re-ordered for the quicker date at the 11:50am time. Order is for Pixel 3 XL Just Black 128gb unlocked, and it is Expedited for Oct 19-22. I'll get the case Oct 18-19 and the stand I'll get on Tuesday from Best Buy.

I'm a bit annoyed to not see a specific shipping date, but I guess it's likely on the 17th. Hopefully I get mine on Oct. 19th or at least on the weekend. Worse come to worse, if it is delivered on Oct. 22, I likely won't be home until late but my neighborhood is quite secure and a family member will get the package by 3pm or so. Fingers crossed that I get it on the weekend, though!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious about that. I think (hope) most of you will be surprised with earlier delivery dates. I'm still showing 10/16-10/17 as my delivery date. Then again, I haven't seen anyone else post dates that early.

Edit - this was meant to quote @bhatech who mentioned the thought they would ship Wednesday. I'm having all kinds of problems tonight ;)

No you aren't wrong I have seen few Oct 16-17 dates on few other forums. Mine was just a guess, yeah it would be nice to get earlier. So looks like it could be any day between Tuesday and Friday for the first batch

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Ended up cancelling my Verizon preorder and placed mine through Google on the 11th. Can still cancel my order whose delivery date is 10/23-10/24.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz