adding my own

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Of course it is buddy just plug in your phone and make a folder path like this Media>Audio>Ringtones and drag and drop same for pics media>pictures>wallpapers

ariflondon

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
thats brilliant! wonder why that filesystem isnt there in the firstplace.....

what do i use for text message tones? is there some manual for this that i havent seen?

Super Noob

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
"Notification ringtone" (found in "Sound and display") is what alerts you have you have text messages.

As far as using your own music as a ringtone, well sometimes the good part is in the middle of the song and it doesn't ring long enough to get their because the call will go to voicemail. Use the free Ringdroid app because it lets you snip the best part of the song and save it as a ringtone. Just drag the sliders over until you get to the best part, and 30 seconds is long enough for a ringtone.

Ringdroid v2.1 Application for Android | Multimedia

Unknown User

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Question to ask, I moved from a Blackberry Storm to the Motorola Droid. Would like to use the same pictures that I had on Storm and the Droid is letting me do this how ever it keeps wanting me to crop the picture before setting it as a wallpaper. Is there any way I can get around this and just set the picutre as is, the Storm had a Fit to Screen option when I set pictures as wallpaper, does the Droid have the same capability? If not, is there an app that I can get that will allow me to use pictures on card as wallpaper without the Droid wanting me to crop the picture?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp