Adjust color saturation?

c_martini

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to find a way to adjust this. I find the colors of the display slightly over saturated. Some of the early reviews of this phone mentioned there was an adjustment, but I have not been able to find this in any of the settings.

Any ideas?

k6tcher

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe that feature is on the International Version and not the at&t one. There are apps to adjust the colors on the market Play Store. You could try this one.

c_martini

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I believe that feature is on the International Version and not the at&t one. There are apps to adjust the colors on the market Play Store. You could try this one.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried the app 'Screen Adjuster' from google play, and while it does have a nice set of adjustments, you can only adjust various color levels in the + plus range and this does not allow for actually lowering the overall saturation level for all three (RGB).

While the display on this phone is amazing, I am not sure why AT&T opted to remove the option to adjust the color and default the display to the punchy saturation setting. It is just too saturated for my eyes.

Hopefully, they will add this feature back into the display settings in a future update.

Michael Klein1

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
It does work, use the comtrast slider and make sure you have the screen adjuster button on the top turned on. You will see a difference in the saturation levels

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie