Question After replacing the charging port to my lg stylo 4+, plug cord in and juz get ? Flashing In a circle?. Can someone help me?

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
If you had the work done by a service shop you need to contact them about checking into this. If they didn't properly fix the problem nor checked to see if their fix worked, than it shouldn't cost you anything more. It's just a real pain being without it.
If you did replace the charging port assembly yourself however, that's all on you. Try tearing down your phone again, and this time be sure to double-check all the connectors you encounter are securely in place.

Just to confirm, how did you determine the charging port is bad? Did you check out your charger? Has your LG's battery been an increased problem lately or is has it been pretty stable?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

AllDayLit

Jun 20, 2024
Visit site
If you had the work done by a service shop you need to contact them about checking into this. If they didn't properly fix the problem nor checked to see if their fix worked, than it shouldn't cost you anything more. It's just a real pain being without it.
If you did replace the charging port assembly yourself however, that's all on you. Try tearing down your phone again, and this time be sure to double-check all the connectors you encounter are securely in place.

Just to confirm, how did you determine the charging port is bad? Did you check out your charger? Has your LG's battery been an increased problem lately or is has it been pretty stable?
The contact piece inside port was broken off. I repeated step for step on the disassemble video . So naturally, I juz reassembled what I had juz done. This isn't my 1st time replacing hardware parts, .

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Well obviously your initial repair didn't work out. Option 1 -- that mystery video didn't properly cover all the steps involved, especially the reassembly process. Option 2 -- Unless you actually go through the whole tear-down, repair, and reassembly process, you'll never know if there's just something like reconnecting some component will make a difference or if the port module you used was instead the problem.

AllDayLit

Jun 20, 2024
Visit site
Well obviously your initial repair didn't work out. Option 1 -- that mystery video didn't properly cover all the steps involved, especially the reassembly process. Option 2 -- Unless you actually go through the whole tear-down, repair, and reassembly process, you'll never know if there's just something like reconnecting some component will make a difference or if the port module you used was instead the problem.
No.. I listened to u say retrace my steps basically. And realized 1 connector was slightly off (not fully secured) that was the problem. All's working fine now. Thank u for ur insight , altho insinuating I didn't know what I was doin. Good day

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denial234