Alright, I couldn't take it anymore!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered the GW Ultra through ATT so I got additional discounts for opening a line of service.

I just couldn't part ways with my trusty black GW6 Classic so no trade used. I know, I need my head checked because it's $15/mo for 3 years to get the full credits but I'll be paying full retail anyway for not using a trade in. And I've been toying with the notion of getting an LTE version of any upcoming GW so I'll be able to load music on it and still receive calls/texts when I go walking/running as I really don't like carrying my phone all the time.

Just look at her...ain't she a beauty?? Screenshot_20240824_190733_Gmail.jpg

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the silver a month ago, it's majorly on back order. Still showing September 26th for estimated delivery.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep the order. I still have the cancel button. The watch 6 classic isn't bad either. I've heard the ultra is a lot smoother then the 6 for operating, that's what keeps me from cancelling.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the silver a month ago, it's majorly on back order. Still showing September 26th for estimated delivery.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep the order. I still have the cancel button. The watch 6 classic isn't bad either. I've heard the ultra is a lot smoother then the 6 for operating, that's what keeps me from cancelling.
I went from the 5Pro to the Ultra. I like the Ultra but in my opinion you wouldn't be missing out if you stayed with your 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mads788