Alternative Messaging App That Allows Replies Through Gear S???

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a screen shot of what you're getting on the watch?
To take a screen shot swipe your screen from left to right while holding the power button. To transfer it to the phone open the watch gallery, long press the photos you want to send, tap the icon on lower left. They'll send and you can see them in the "Gear" folder in your phones gallery.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Sorry for the delay. I got super busy yesterday. I will do this today and report back. Thank you.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't care about the apps I have to use on the S, but the problem is you also have to use them on the phone. Yuck. I much prefer Gmail to the catchall email app, and what do you do when you get a Hangout?

It's like the music app limitations. If you want album art, you must use Music. Anything else, all you get is a cheesy silver disc graphic.

Android Wear handles everything, and handles it correctly.

Posted via the Android Central App

dangerwilrobinson

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to use Textra on my Gear S3 Classic and I can't get it to work. I really don't want to be stuck with the crappy stock messaging app. It's fine on the watch, but it's the worst on my S7 Edge.

Please tell me how to get Textra to work!

andrewcockerham

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to use Textra on my Gear S3 Classic and I can't get it to work. I really don't want to be stuck with the crappy stock messaging app. It's fine on the watch, but it's the worst on my S7 Edge.

I use Pulse SMS as they have an actual app for Samsung watches. Works great

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site

What issue are you having? Textra works great on my Gear S3/Note 8.