Android 1.0 driver problem? Check here.

bgapfire

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I am a super NOOB at rooting. I am using Wugfresh's root method for v1.4 and my phone is currently stuck at the bootloader screen. My computer will not recognize my device to install the additional drivers. Can I pull the battery and start over or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

aggozzur

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Dude... Thanks SO -EFFIN - MUCH!!! I. LOVE. YOU. You get a naked pic of my hot asian girlfriend who I haven't met in person yet... Infact, I have 3 of them, what one you want?

artolonde

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How long does it take to install the PdaNet on to the phone. Installing the USB drive took like seconds and then Setting up Network Drive took a minute, but the PdaNet installation in still installing and it has been 15min already. Is that okay.

dexsss

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I would like to thank for successfully solver problem but I cannot :(

I found those PdaNet driver in many places but it doesnt help me :(

Is there any other solution for this problem (driver for android 1.0 in fastboot mode)?

hadlock

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
registered to say thank you(!) if you're wary about blind-downloading things, you can download this app directly from junefabrics' website

if you're still having issues, triple check you have usb debug mode on in the developer options screen

Last edited:

Gracen Ownby

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
thank you so much . working on my htc one x(at&t). been sitting here for 2 hours looking for the hboot/bootloader drivers so i could finish my root.U R EPICCC!!!

Lady_KiWi

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Oooh please answer me ! I know the post is old but i really need your help ! I followed all the steps, but the installation is blocked at this point : "Updating PDAnet on your phone.." The "updating" is still doing, for 30 minutes ! Before, i have done "installing USB driver" and "Setting up network driver", and im at this point, im blocked. I dont know what to do... :( Help me please

Lady_KiWi

May 10, 2013
Visit site
How long does it take to install the PdaNet on to the phone. Installing the USB drive took like seconds and then Setting up Network Drive took a minute, but the PdaNet installation in still installing and it has been 15min already. Is that okay.

I have the same problem. And PdaNet installation is not finished yet, im still waiting... :/

maxi57

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
but my process stuck at "step#7 waaiting for device and ,,,the superone click sofware show no response and pc windows show a messege that not responding.
what i can do?