Android 12 update

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Same here, Pray for us ladies and gentlemen.

As others have mentioned, I don't see much different. The charging notification has a different look, you've got the ability to color scheme your icons, but annoyingly, they appear to only work on Samsung app icons. I did see an "extra dim" toggle for my task bar, which I'm kinda excited about.

I'll have to check one of the videos from Google which shows off Android 12 to even notice what the update was all about.

I can say that my phone seems to be working perfectly (knock on wood) after the update.

jettie1767

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Nothing yet on unlocked Verizon. It's a subtle update from Android 11 if I remember correctly from my S22U that I traded in a month ago for the Fold 3.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
So to all who've received this update/upgrade: if you use you Good Lock, would you check if modules work? Which ones, etc? (Doubtful, though I can muse) Thanks! Have a Happy New Year. May all your 2022 wishes manifest!✌

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
So to all who've received this update/upgrade: if you use you Good Lock, would you check if modules work? Which ones, etc? (Doubtful, though I can muse) Thanks! Have a Happy New Year. May all your 2022 wishes manifest!✌
Multistar and Navstar are the only 2 that are waiting for an update.

Attachments

• 1730.jpg
    1730.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 79

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So far I've noticed is that the notifications are not separated into silent and normal anymore... unless there is a setting that I haven't looked at. I liked the separation.. It allowed me to prioritize certain notifications over ones that are not urgent.

(ATT ver.)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So far I've noticed is that the notifications are not separated into silent and normal anymore... unless there is a setting that I haven't looked at. I liked the separation.. It allowed me to prioritize certain notifications over ones that are not urgent.

(ATT ver.)
Where in notification panel?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Where in notification panel?

When you dragged down the notification panel to see your notifications, they would be separated by regular notifications and then "silent" ones grouped below those, and those notifications show up without any sound, etc. You could choose which notifications could be "silent". The ability to do that seems to be gone and all the notifications are all together again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When you dragged down the notification panel to see your notifications, they would be separated by regular notifications and then "silent" ones grouped below those, and those notifications show up without any sound, etc. You could choose which notifications could be "silent". The ability to do that seems to be gone and all the notifications are all together again.
Yeah don't see that