Android Browser: 2.0.1 Lag Issue

dman91

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Droid last week and noticed it shipped with firmware 2.0.1. Well everything is great except there's a lot of slowdown/lag in the browser when scrolling. I notice the issue on sites with lots of images and am wondering if there is any way to fix it without rooting the device.

Also, Pandora keeps crashing whenever I try to launch it. Any way to fix this?

Last edited:

entwined82

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
try dolphin browser for the internet browser. Its a little less laggy in my experience. Not sure about Pandora, sorry. Have you uninstalled it and reinstalled?

dman91

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
try dolphin browser for the internet browser. Its a little less laggy in my experience. Not sure about Pandora, sorry. Have you uninstalled it and reinstalled?

Yup. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it about three times but it still crashes whenever I delete a station and launch it.

dman91

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Try the xScope Browser. it's the best available. It is very smooth for me and it's fast.

Yeah but try going on a site with lots of graphics/images like Verizonwireless for instance. I can bet you it wont be smooth.

BTW, I tried it and it was still choppy. It'll stick to the native browser and wait for 2.1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts