Android Central Photo Contest: Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyonline

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Picture here is of an Ice Cave that was located in Muskegon, MI just off the Pere Marquette Beach in Lake Michigan. Cave height was about 12 tall in some places. I have more pictures if you guys want to see them.
Picture was taken with Samsung Galaxy S5
icecave.jpg

Belfomat

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone...took this shot on a blizzard on march 5th here in new york city...this is my favorite bridge in NYC and on the right is the little red light house that inspired the children's book ...i was knee deep in snow and took this shot with my Nexus 5(edited with vsco) real quick and im so glad i did...i hope people enjoy it as much i enjoyed taking it ..thanks :)

View attachment 170276

This is an awesome picture! I love how the bridge vanishes in the distance. Very nicely done :)

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've missed out all contests... Never been able to upload from my Android phone to an Android community... Irony lol 😁

Posted via the Android Central App from the G6

ILLmatic173

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
thanks alot dude..i truly appreciate that...i love that part too..in the other pics i took i was like that took but this is the only one of two that i took with my phone that i thought came out good ...i should of taken a pic from under the bridge too but it slipped my mind cause i was starting to lose the feeling of my toes lol..again thanks :)

Carlos Maysonet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
IMAG0666.jpg

This is the only way we can get cold weather in Puerto Rico. Its 88 degrees outside 64 degrees in our server room.

THis photo was taken with a HTC M8 April 17 2015. No edits.

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Great photos this week (and last)! Frozen in Florida... I have a lot of shots from last year's winter storms taken with my Nexus 4, but palm trees in Pensacola covered in ice just isn't something seen too often.

ee71f25ad0617b57d96e7389ac2054e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kazank