Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgisel4

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I currently own the incredible and am still within the 30 days to return it. I'm really pumped about the X's big screen and wifi capabilities. Am I crazy for thinking about switching to the X?

rockrosa1976

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Loyalty matters

My first, second and third cell phones were all motorola. Yes, I had a RAZR! I wanted to be loyal to the brand because I never had a problem with their product, but they didn't make a smartphone. So I bought a Blackberry and never got hooked. Then I moved on to the G1........and android solved it all. Now my phone and my service (T-Mobile) are dinosaurs and I have to wait to upgrade. Unless I "win" a DROID X and I can offset the early termination fee from T-Mobile and move my services and my loyalty to BIG RED and Motorola! First time poster and long time reader, Mike

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I like the droid x because of its ability to handle media given it's large screen and fast processor. It is one of those phones that appeal to the masses, hopefully making android even more of a household name.

chaoticlifeofmine

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Because all my friends with their stupid little iPhone 4s think they're the hottest kids on the block. Once I show them how good the Droid X is with it's 4.3" capacitive touch screen and Froyo compatibility, I will destroy them. >:-D

Bleezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The Motorola Droid X (read our full review) finally comes out on Verizon this week. And to celebrate, we're giving one lucky reader a Droid X of his or her very own.

To win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread and tell us why you think the Droid X is the hottest phone of the year. We're providing the phone -- you're on your own for Verizon service. (And you'll need to be in the U.S. for this one, obviously.)

The Droid X officially launches Thursday, and we'll announce our winner live on the Android Central Podcast, which starts at 9 p.m. EDT Thursday night. Good luck!

The Droid X is the hottest phone of the year because of its sheer awesomeness and 1ghz processing power under that huge 4.3" LCD screen, a full 24GB of storage out of the box, mobile hot spot and its own unique version of 2.1 android!! Nothing out like it, so hot right now!:cool:

thebean

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The Droid X will be the hottest phone because of well, of course it's a beast. It's ridiculously huge, has an amazing camera, fast as heck! and last but not least, it has the Android OS! ;)

robinstar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Impoved a lot features compared to VZW's Droid. Bigger screen, 3 microphones, better gallery design. The best part is faster CPU. Motorola's custom 1 Ghz processor is faster than Snapdragon CPU. I love it! I'm using Droid now so want a upgrade to Droid X. WOW!

thisiscrazy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The Droid X is fast, thin and packed full of features. It's also better then my current phone. And with the Droid X I think I could finally bring about world piece.

DaroneBowers

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I Need This, Because I Never Get Anything Cool

I honestly deserve this phone! I've been with Verizon and been stuck with a crappy Storm 1! Please show a brother some love!! I'll even post a review for you and encourage others, which I already do, to follow this site! I need this phone AC!

remarsh2003

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I think is is the best cuz Motorola does a great job making phone. It's has a great design. The apps and everything that come on it r going to be great and they keep up with the updates. It's going to be a all around great phone plus its a nice size and the scenes looks amazeing.

madcrabs

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Droid X is awesome!

Currently using a Moto Droid to type this message. Have been a fan of motorola ever since I had my first indestructable KRZR. I know they have been going through tough times with their mobie division and their android line is turning things around.

I am trying to fight the urge to upgrade, since my new every two hasn't kicked in yet, but the Droid X makes me salivate.

It has got to be one of the most awesome devices we've seen in a while. Its pretty sexy too. Can't wait to see what it can really do in person. Long live Motorola!

Status
Not open for further replies.