Android Logo Wallpapers

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
How about some pink, girly backgrounds?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Look through the pages they're in there. If you need something custom or need something changed around let me know.
aokpwallpaper2.jpg

Last edited:

eck74

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
How about a Cheesehead on Lloyd, green body, yellow head/arms/legs with 12 on the body (like a jersey), the Packer logo in the back with flames, and something like Cheesehead Nation on the bottom.

That would be sweet!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
How about a Cheesehead on Lloyd, green body, yellow head/arms/legs with 12 on the body (like a jersey), the Packer logo in the back with flames, and something like Cheesehead Nation on the bottom.

That would be sweet!

I'll see what I can do. His head yellow....or actually looking like cheese?

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
These are so awesome!! Can you please do the Android Central version (attitude) bright yellow with a purple background?
Maybe a plain one (with no script) and one that says "Evo "
Thanks, in advance!!! :D

eck74

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'll see what I can do. His head yellow....or actually looking like cheese?

Actually wearing a cheesehead, like a hat. I dont know how to post pics but google "cheesehead" and hit images. We Packer Fans wear a foam piece of cheese on our head at Packer games.

crazace

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Well hell if you dont mind, how bout a Seahawks one with maybe blue flames in the back or some other amazing wild thing you dream up. Thanks for the UO wp. You are the best!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon