Android Logo Wallpapers

Atom661

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
CW as always your work is amazing! I wanted to post my screen with the wallpaper you built but unfortunately I can't find a way to do it without being rooted. Keep up the amazing work, guaranteed I check it every day!
@ heavy.... I also would like to know what clock that is... Your screen looks great, except that its not the Bears! LoL

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello there :) I want to start by saying that these wallpapers are awesome!!! :) very good work. I have a request. If it is too difficult, don't worry about it. It's just something that popped into my head and my curiosity led me to ask u if u could create it. I am a painter, so I was wondering if u could do like.... a black background (maybe with some paint spattered on it if it looks good... u be the judge), a purple and lime green Lloyd with a beret on (u know, the kind the painters r always pictured with lol... although if it looks odd u can omit it), holding a paintbrush, and a painter's palette behind it.

If its too crazy then forget it and accept my thanks and praise for ur creativity and ability to help this community instead :)

Have fun creating! :)

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
CW as always your work is amazing! I wanted to post my screen with the wallpaper you built but unfortunately I can't find a way to do it without being rooted. Keep up the amazing work, guaranteed I check it every day!
@ heavy.... I also would like to know what clock that is... Your screen looks great, except that its not the Bears! LoL

Thanks..... yea, for anyone who wants to post there screen shots go right ahead. I'm always curious to see how things turn out and it gives me a better idea of where I can place things. Thanks.

Reactions: j76ms

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello there :) I want to start by saying that these wallpapers are awesome!!! :) very good work. I have a request. If it is too difficult, don't worry about it. It's just something that popped into my head and my curiosity led me to ask u if u could create it. I am a painter, so I was wondering if u could do like.... a black background (maybe with some paint spattered on it if it looks good... u be the judge), a purple and lime green Lloyd with a beret on (u know, the kind the painters r always pictured with lol... although if it looks odd u can omit it), holding a paintbrush, and a painter's palette behind it.

If its too crazy then forget it and accept my thanks and praise for ur creativity and ability to help this community instead :)

Have fun creating! :)

I'll see what I can do. Because Lloyd has his arms crossed limits what I can do as far as him holding objects. I'll try to come up with something. I may eventually re-create Lloyd in the future that way I have full control over him. I would be able to make him look 100x better then he does now and could position him however I want.

Reactions: DarSee and zee750s

heavy73

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Atom661

Clock is Beautiful Widget - weather skin was Buuf is now gears of war- Clock skin is Motoblurx
Power Settings is Switchpro
Battery is Circle Battery
Icons made by me
If you have anymore question or need help with anything let me know.
snap20110114_144446.png

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll see what I can do. Because Lloyd has his arms crossed limits what I can do as far as him holding objects. I'll try to come up with something. I may eventually re-create Lloyd in the future that way I have full control over him. I would be able to make him look 100x better then he does now and could position him however I want.

Sounds like a plan :) Thanks so much :D

ekt8750

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
From one graphic designer to another, great work. Do you think you can do something with Lloyd and the Phillies logo and another with Lloyd and the Flyers logo? That would be great.

phillies-logo-714902.jpg

Philadelphia-Flyers-Logo.gif

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you make one using this background? replace marcus (guy kneeling in the middle) with Lloyd? Maybe beat up a little, battle hardned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796