Android Lollipop Release dates(ish) comfirmed?

Bob Maida

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Let's just chill and pretend Kit Kat is the only software available. Then when the new software comes it'll be a joyous day. My turbo is working fine no issues and I even learned how to get the camera going to my satisfaction just takes some practice.. But just chill regarding the update otherwise you're going to drive yourself crazy and give yourself agida... There are more important things to worry about than a software update specially a software thats buggy.. Once the software is released then everyone is going to b**** and moan about the bugs... So for now enjoy your bug free phone

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Depressing information in an already fragmented OS. I know no one uses human editors anymore, but I wish people who blog would at least review their own shyte before they post -- what a typo mess that was.

Addendum on self editing: I admit, I shudder sometimes when I re-read something I've posted previously and see all the typos I missed.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Depressing information in an already fragmented OS. I know no one uses human editors anymore, but I wish people who blog would at least review their own shyte before they post -- what a typo mess that was.

I agree about the lack of proofreading ("No Where to be Seen" - good grief!). I am getting the feeling, however, that Lollipop isn't being rolled out by carriers with the same enthusiasm as KitKat. AT&T in particular has been positively mute on the subject and they're usually not that far behind Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52