Android on the way

ndex477

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and haven't got a phone with the Android OS yet but will soon be getting one. Looking @ going with Samsung as the manufacturer.

Just want to know from experience what you all love about the Android OS. To date it's running on almost 55% of the smartphones out there so it's doing great compared to the others.

I currently am using a Nokia E71x and have gotten tired of waiting for Symbian or Meego to make a serious move(feel free to laugh anyone).

Anyway, I welcome your comments and look forward to posting w/you all.

highjakker

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
welcome! this is the right site for your phone needs/questions. i'm very new to Droids, i got my X almost 2 weeks ago and am still learning my way around it. but coming from a blackberry curve 8330 it has alot to offer. people here are generous with their info!

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Lots of good info in the forum on setting up your device once you get it. I think the thing I really liked about moving over from BlackBerry was how configurable Android is. You'll want to tweak it to fit your own needs, and it will take some tweaking to do that. Once you get things set up the way you want it, it rocks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad