Android Online Radio

Unknown User

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I had to do a reset and restore back to factory settings today on my Motorola Droid. Got just about every app I had back except for AOR. Anyone know why it's not on the market, is there any way to get this app back on my phone, or is it gone for good?

Unknown User

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
So does anyone know where I might be able to get the .apk file for Android Online Radio? Not sure why I can't find it on the market any more. Did load a copy of Froyo 2.2 into my Droid and I'm guessing that's probably the cause of it.

Unknown User

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I believe you can get it here:

v1.0.5.3 Released | Android Online Radio

Just scan QRCODE and it will take you to where it is in marketplace.

Thanks, but the problem I get is that when I do a market search it doesn't show up, at all. Scan the QRCODE and I get a message saying "There are no matches in Ardroid Market for the search: pname:com.leadapps.android.radio" As mentioned all this started after moving into 2.2 on my Droid. So right now I'm looking for alternatives, but I really did like AOR.

Nirvana328

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but the problem I get is that when I do a market search it doesn't show up, at all. Scan the QRCODE and I get a message saying "There are no matches in Ardroid Market for the search: pname:com.leadapps.android.radio" As mentioned all this started after moving into 2.2 on my Droid. So right now I'm looking for alternatives, but I really did like AOR.

Actually the QR code works now, try it again. Or you can just search the market for "A Online Radio"