Android or Samsung Pay?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have made 64 purchases this month. Maxed out my reward points at 50 purchases lol
I have 53 ha ha. Would have more but there was a week timeframe I had to wait for a replacement bank card. Earning points start over tomorrow. How many do you have? There is a Chase promo - three purchases earns you 500 more pts. I'll have earned the 3rd this morning when I use it to get gas woohoo.
530ad4443ab17ddcf4ef590943abf97b.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My bank decided to finally add Samsung pay today. Haven't played with it much so excited to see how well it works 🤔
There will be a little learning curve on your end. Make sure you wait until the terminal is ready for payment, then attempt. Sometimes I've tried too early and it won't work. I hold it at a slight angle over the strip area for a few seconds. Some terminals don't "beep" they just go thru

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm amazed the US still uses the little card sliders ala 1995. Whenever I visit it's like paying for petrol in my first car.??????

Last edited:

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I looked up last December's promos and it does say $50 for 1000 points. Right now $50 is 10,000 points so they'd have to offer a 90% discount. Doubtful they do that this year.

I did it, but it only let me do it once. They're not in this to lose money. So, just make sure you have 1K points in December.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Gotta say I'm disappointed in the lack of new promos. You can still get the rewards cards, which are certainly a nice bonus about which I'm not complaining. But aside from the S7 flip cover, there s not much else worth redeeming your points for. At least an S8/S8+ LED case would be good to have on their redemption page.

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
You can get a Samsung rewards card, if you have enough points, to purchase items from the Samsung store. I just got a $60 charger from the store with rewards points.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Points aside, I love having the confidence to walk in anywhere with a visible card slider and being able to use my phone without a problem, don't have to ask about tap and pay access or anything. If it slides, it works.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Gotta say I'm disappointed in the lack of new promos. You can still get the rewards cards, which are certainly a nice bonus about which I'm not complaining. But aside from the S7 flip cover, there s not much else worth redeeming your points for. At least an S8/S8+ LED case would be good to have on their redemption page.
None LED is $25 on amazon right now if you are interested.

Bo21

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having more and more issues with Samsung pay not working? My wife and I both have started having issues at Kroger, Walmart, and several other places that samsung pay sends a message saying it works at such and such place

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Haven't had any issues at either of those 2. I was just in Kroger yesterday and went through very fast. Walmart I noticed I have to hold the phone a little differently at sort of an angle.