Another camera design rumor for the 22 ultra

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm just a simpleton I guess. Sorry to litter your feed with inane posts like this. Nobody but me cares what the cameras look like. And no one ever posts rumors on this forum.
Yeah, like I tagged you in my comment and was taking directly to you. Sorry I didn't explain clearly and say everyone, not you. Not everything is about you.

I was making a general statement, the same statement I made when I read the article before you posted about it. A statement I made to friends in person which we all laughed about saying phone manufacturers really are reaching to sell phones and how we wouldn't buy a phone because the camera is shaped differently, who cares.

To each their own, I mean really how much you going to see the tear drop cameras, it's on the back, that's the basis of comment. Now if the cameras were flush to the back that would be more interesting. Disclosure.. This is my opinion

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Honestly they should've kept the S21 camera design but hey whatever the camera looks like if it has the built in spen they can have my money. Lol

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Look nice but highly unlikely it's true.

One... Samsung has never been able to design a good looking rear camera bump or module look good so this is highly unlikely. :p

Second... No way the cameras are going to be close to flush to the body. 108mp sensor with 100X zoom sitting flush or a tiny camera ring sticking out like the pic?? No way. :confused:

If this is true, it's the best looking of the three i think.

View attachment 337957

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo