answer command for answering calls not working?

Charles Eldredge

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
On my Note 2 I had to go settings/sounds. There I had to uncheck "vibrate when ringing" and then tap on "vibration intensity" and slide it to zero. I also noticed I could not say answer or reject as soon as the phone started ringing. I had to wait a short moment. My Note 2 did not have the same choices, mentioned in a previous post, in settings/sounds.

travis ressler

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I found the same thing. the voice commands dont work unless the phone is on SILENT. this is not cool though because if your phone is on silent you probably want to be quiet...lol so talking to your phone is counterproductive. Anyway, yes, it works it just has to be able to hear you. I dont know how they intend on having it work with music if the mic cant even hear your voice.

No this is incorrect. My s7 edge ringer will be on and all they way up and still answer or rejected by voice with no problem.

Mel Deco

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
No this is incorrect. My s7 edge ringer will be on and all they way up and still answer or rejected by voice with no problem.

Funny, my S7 Edge won't answer either no matter how much I scream, and when "chatting" with Samsung of course I got a nice how-to link on s-voice and told I need to have my data on o_O I quit using s-voice on my S4 when it quit reading texts out loud anyway, I don't need it to make calls or tell me the weather, I just want to answer the phone from the other room like I used to, I'm disabled, I can't move that fast... Maybe take a picture when I say "shoot" or turn off the alarm with "stop" or "snooze". So I can see this thread started years ago and the only change has been how it looks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adsnsjwjjwjj9199929