Anxiety reducing app for the Gear S3

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

If you've suffered from anxiety or stress, as most of us have, you probably know how frustrating it can be, and how much it can influence your life. I personally know the effects of anxiety, and for the last few months, I've been working on a solution: Breath.

Breath is an app with a very simple concept in its core: it guides you through a deep breathing exercise to help you relieve stress and relax. I've designed the app for both the Gear (S2/S3/Sport) and the phone.

The Gear app is designed to allow you to quickly relax. You can do a 1 to 7 minute breathing exercise, and you will be able to see how much your heart beat has lowered at the end of the exercise. Your results are all saved and will automatically sync with your phone once you open the phone app.

You can get the gear app at this link: https://breathapp.ca/gear/

The domain is .ca because Breath is proudly Canadian :)

The Android app goes further than that, and gives you articles you can read to help yourself with daily relaxation. It also allows you to see your progress with helpful statistics, lets you set a daily reminder to help you relax, and turns relaxing into a small gamification :) You will earn badges the more you relax, progressing from your First Breath Badge until your Nirvana badge!

You can get the Android app at this link: https://breathapp.ca/phone/

I've put a lot of effort into this app and I'd like to know what you guys think! I'm open to comments, suggestions, praise or criticism :)

Here is a teaser video for the app I've made:

Let me know what you think!

Mattman86

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
I really really like this idea!

Unfortunately for me, high blood pressure runs in my family for generations and if I get even a little stressed, my heart rate can soar to 120 bpm or so. Which is bad. I've been looking for a watch app like this or even one that can keep constant track of my heart rate and warn me when it gets too high.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!

There's always room for improvement, so let me know if you have any comments or feedback :) My dad also has high blood pressure (it also runs in the family...), I let him try this app and he likes it.