Any news on MM note 5 AT&T?? (Update: Out Now!)

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Any news on MM note 5 AT&T??

I've tried to install it 3-4 times so far but after my phone restarts and says it is installing it quits once it gets to 25% and boots as normal. Then it comes up with a message that the install was interrupted. So I don't know what's going on with this update as I'm on a good wifi connection

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

May security patch.

Posted from Galaxy Note 5

no.. its not. its security updates, but it isnt the may security update. did we get the march or april updates...nope.

this is the standard pre upgrade security patch. i have always imagined that they have to patch something to open up the os to accept the full ota update. of course i could be wrong.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

no.. its not. its security updates, but it isnt the may security update. did we get the march or april updates...nope.

this is the standard pre upgrade security patch. i have always imagined that they have to patch something to open up the os to accept the full ota update. of course i could be wrong.

May?

Attachments

• 1464356447046.jpg
    1464356447046.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 82

shirley21656

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately I'm having the same issues with my Note 5...battery drains too fast, lags freezes up at times and hafta restart which that take's it's sweet old time etc.. etc......:-

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I don't think MM will come over the weekend do you? I'm thinking the beginning of next week maybe.

Posted via the Android Central App