Any Note 3 Owners in the DMV area?

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
How is your experience been on Sprint's network? Any LTE access? I'm trying to decide whether to stay with Sprint or go to T-Mobile when I get my new phone.

3VO via Android Central App

lolathao

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm also currently with sprint using an iPhone 4S. My contract with sprint is ending next month so I'm thinking about going to AT&T or Verizon for the note 3. My reception from Alexandria to DC-l'enfant area has been terrible. I get no reception at work. :(

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm in the DMV. I haven't done a lot of testing on the network yet, but from casual inspection, it looks like I can get 4G LTE in some locations but not others. I don't think I get 4G at home, for example, but I'm on WiFi there so it's not a big deal if I don't. So my impression is that the 4G coverage is kind of spotty, but it seems to work fairly well if you can get it.

evilgenyus

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Charlottesville VA and there is no lte and the 3g is improving but not the greatest. I stay with sprint because of the cost. I'm hoping that we will see lte sometime soon.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm just over the Mason Dixon line, south central PA, I have good 3G and fair 4G upstairs. I am in the boonies too. I'm staying with Sprint.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

dre22era

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I live in Columbia MD which is technically the Baltimore Market. From what i read the Baltimore Market is 85% complete with their LTE Migration. LTE Reception on the Note 3 has been great so far. I have been in DC, Rockville, Germantown and Dulles. Reception has been great in all those areas. My only concern prior to purchasing the phone is the fact that the Note 3 is not
A Triband Phone. triband is available in Baltimore.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I live in Columbia MD which is technically the Baltimore Market. From what i read the Baltimore Market is 85% complete with their LTE Migration. LTE Reception on the Note 3 has been great so far. I have been in DC, Rockville, Germantown and Dulles. Reception has been great in all those areas. My only concern prior to purchasing the phone is the fact that the Note 3 is not
A Triband Phone. triband is available in Baltimore.

That's promising news to me. I live in Silver Spring. Any info around there?

3VO via Android Central App

BrianCioffi

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I live in Springfield, VA, just inside the beltway and I have gotten 4G/LTE for about a year and a half. I don't know about the LTE part, but my phone says 4G/LTE when 4G is on, so... I work at Andrews AFB in Maryland, and also get 4G there, but only on certain parts of the base (it is about 60 square miles)

waco2hot33

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
im in Catonsville,md and verizon is full strength here on my note 3 basically every where i travel downtown, glen burnie , towson, essex all 4g lte is great

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
In Catonsville, MD with Sprint. about 75%, but when I'm in the city, Glen Burnie and Columbia LTE is at full strength.
Getting out of the sticks in March to a better area.