Any reason to keep the box?

jabaa

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
I got my new pixelbook while visiting in-laws and fly back today. Is there any reason to keep the box the PB came in? I'd rather not have to pack it in my bag for my flight... I could however see the box being useful if there were any issue with my PB and I had to ship it, although I've been using it all week with no issues (love it so far).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I always keep the box at least until I get rid of the device. Pack the Pixelbook in the box and carry it on that way, so the box doesn't take much more space. (Take the Pixelbook out of the box and stow the box if you're going to be using it during the flight.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
My Pixelbook will be here in a few hours, I intend to keep the box as I did with the Pixel phones. I am not doing any traveling, so that may affect your decision. I do like Rukbat's "carry on" idea.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Another reason I keep Google product boxes is that they're so dang nice!:)

Truth - I think they have the nicest boxes of all. I have The Stand box, the Pixel 2 and 3 boxes, and will soon have a Pixelbook box. I may turn them into some kind of modern art thing - :cool:

ETA - Pixelbook just arrived. Box is a keeper for sure - ;)

Last edited:

jabaa

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
The ayes have it (unanimously!). I made it fit in my bag. Good points everyone and thanks for the help-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank