Any T-Mobile Users Not Receiving Text Messages From ATT Customers?

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am not receiving text messages from users with ATT. I do receive MMS though. Last time I called tmobile they cleared some stuff and it worked for about 5 minutes.

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Samsung. I tried Google and something happens
RCS on or off?
I would start by making sure RCS is off, then see if you can receive texts from your wife's ATT phone. I also personally would reset mobile network settings in settings-general management-reset.
If that doesn't work I would probably then try the dreaded factory reset and before setting it all up, see if that changes anything.

I don't know if in safe mode can we receive or send texts? I'm assuming no or likely one of the smarter members on here would have suggested that first.

Reactions: phone-a-holic

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
RCS on or off?
I would start by making sure RCS is off, then see if you can receive texts from your wife's ATT phone. I also personally would reset mobile network settings in settings-general management-reset.
If that doesn't work I would probably then try the dreaded factory reset and before setting it all up, see if that changes anything.

I don't know if in safe mode can we receive or send texts? I'm assuming no or likely one of the smarter members on here would have suggested that first.
Everything you are suggesting has been done on my old s22 and now my s24. None of it is working. There are others with this issue.

• Sad
Reactions: jtfwTX