Any way to get notification LED to flash for more than 5 minutes?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to get the notification LED to flash for more than 5 minutes. That defeats the purpose of a notification LED and HTC failed big time by screwing that up. My old droid would stay flashing until I checked the notification.

I have tried some of the notification programs in the market and they do not work for me. Does the led stay flashing with cutom roms?

Last edited:

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
It stops blinking after five minutes? o_O Wow, that'd actually explain a lot. I noticed it'd flash sometimes when I had notifications, but sometimes it wouldn't. I guess maybe it actually DID flash, but I just waited longer than five minutes to look at my phone, so it was probably done flashing by the time I looked.

Sorry that I didn't add anything helpful to this topic, but yeah, I'm interested now, too, in if there's a way to extend the blinking.

javadandy

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am trying Go Messaging combo'd with Lightflow. GoMessage let's you turn on the notification lights, and Lightflow lets you change their color ( well, orange or green) and it appears to keep the notifications on for more than 5 minutes. I had a lot of notifications set up initially, and it was hard to turn the little stinkers off!

Give it a whirl... :)

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Handcent does not work for me. The led still stopped after 5 minutes when using handcent. What settings did you use to get it to work.

motodunner

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am having the other problem, I can't get it to stop blinking for new email, I don't like the led notification. And yes I have it turned off under settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984