anybody got the s6 marshmellow update

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe they are going to hit the asian market first then go from there. We in the US will also have a shorter wait while the carriers approve.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
We end up with the same timing dilemma every year and I recall that every time they've held off on an update so as to avoid stealing the thunder from their new model. I don't expect the S6 to get Marshmallow until after the S7 ships.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Whats the difference between the i and the f

The "i" version is the Latin America Australia India and Singapore version.

"F" model is the Global version.

They're both unlocked but I don't understand if they both come under the umbrella of S6 edge for which the update has been released.

I have the "i" version BTW.

Posted via the Android Central App

Andy Bell

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't think I ever remember waiting for an update for so long.................I'd forgotten about it until I checked the forum and looked at this thread!

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
We end up with the same timing dilemma every year and I recall that every time they've held off on an update so as to avoid stealing the thunder from their new model. I don't expect the S6 to get Marshmallow until after the S7 ships.

I second that, I'm keeping my hopes for end of Feb I guess...

Samsung Galaxy S6 - White - (64gb)

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I had a Galaxy S5 last year and it was updated to Lolipop before the S6 was available. Not much longer but still before. Lol. I'm hoping HTC brings their A game with the M10 this year. I miss my M9. Samsung is a lag fest.

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm running the beta of 6.01 in the UK and I can tell you the S6 is no lag fest! The Google Nexus 5x - now there's an amazing example of lag and stutter!

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
S6 "I" variant, reporting from the US. All is quiet in the update front.

Same here, running the G920i version.... hoping I get the update soon and it fixes some battery and touchwiz up (Finger print lock=light filter on lockscreen wallpaper? wtfffff)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy