Anybody know where I can get the "Material" theme.

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I had to factory reset my phone as the battery life suddenly became poor. Different story. But prior two that I had the material theme, there are a few on the theme store but non that match the following, seems like it's been taken off but could anyone shed some light on this.. Attached is the specific one.

Many thanks

Samsung Galaxy S6 - White - (64gb)

Attachments

• 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 47

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

It is still available for me to download? go into the Theme Store. Select all at the top and scroll down a bit to find it. It's one of the most popular ones.

I have seen in the past that there are different theme stores dependant on where you live though.

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your response. I couldn't find it there, saw similar ones but didn't like the icons etc.

However didn't realise this but I literally just signed into the theme store and automatically it was under theme > purchased > all. Although it was free I guess all themes are grouped into one tab, so all themes were saved prior my reset.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - White - (64gb)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the theme store has different layouts for different countries / continents - I've no idea lol.

I don't have the option to buy any themes, all mine are free, but I loose out on the ones you have to buy.

Glad you found the theme :)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the theme store has different layouts for different countries / continents - I've no idea lol.

I don't have the option to buy any themes, all mine are free, but I loose out on the ones you have to buy.

Glad you found the theme :)
On AT&T, there is a Featured section that scrolls down and then All if you swipe left and then scroll down. There are also paid themes.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
On AT&T, there is a Featured section that scrolls down and then All if you swipe left and then scroll down. There are also paid themes.

I wonder why the theme store isn't the same for everyone? all I have is Recent and All. Zero paid themes available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell