Anybody's pre-order ship?

Waternut13134

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Nope mine hasnt either. My note 9 shipped but no watch. The watch still has the cancel button next to it as well. Few people in the note forum also say they have had no change. I called Samsung about another issue and mentioned the watch and the rep said they were overnighting all watches to arrive on time by Friday who knows if thats true but its shaping to look like it.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
From an Android Central Article:

Following pre-orders, Korea will get the Galaxy Watch on August 24 and the followed by a worldwide release on September 14.

Maybe I'm mis-reading this but to me, it sounds like we won't get our watches until mid-September. Hopefully I'm wrong (or the article is).

Waternut13134

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
From an Android Central Article:

Following pre-orders, Korea will get the Galaxy Watch on August 24 and the followed by a worldwide release on September 14.

Maybe I'm mis-reading this but to me, it sounds like we won't get our watches until mid-September. Hopefully I'm wrong (or the article is).

I dont think that article is right. If I order right now from Samsung it shows ill get it the week of Sep 2nd. When I ordered it showed if I ordered by August 20th I would get it by the 24th.

Arbi79

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Mine is still says "Preorder".

I ordered T-Mobile Version (LTE). The email I received says it will ship week of Aug 26, 2018

Capture.PNG

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my watch on the 12th and the message in the Samsung app says that is' backordered and no ETA is given. I have the S3 so getting this watch is pretty much a first world problem. I just would love to know when I'll really get it.

neilinseattle

Aug 15, 2018
Visit site
Ordered the larger Bluetooth version on 8/13; still no update on shipping. Called Customer Service; they said they had no information to share, and that the warehouses that ultimately ship the watches would be the ones to provide an update. When I read the order confirmation, it clearly states, "order by 8/21, ship by 8/24" which taken literally would mean they would ship no later than tomorrow; I'd guess arrive by Monday. ???

kcoleman956

May 28, 2011
www.twitter.com
I ordered mine over a week ago from Samsung. They said if you order by August 21st it would ship by the 24th. I checked my order status and it said it was backordered. I called them and they said it would ship in the next couple days possibly. We'll see.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reheg