Shipping Inconvenience... Anyone Get Extra Goodies?

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I received my N7 on Monday Aug 22nd, but with extra goodies!

1) Black Note 7
2) 256 SD Card (Still on Back Order)
3) Samsung N7 Clear View Case (Free)
4) Samsung N7 Case (Free)

So here's my brief story:

I originally order my N7 from AT&T on Aug 3rd at 5:30am with an estimated delivery between Aug 17- 19. But then I noticed that different stores were giving away difference gifts with preorders. I wanted the sd card and AT&T wasn't giving that. They were giving away the Tablet E or Fit 2. So, I cancelled the preorder and ordered the phone from Samsung since they were giving the sd card. And I thought I would receive it early, but Samsung did not deliver. Today my preorder from Samsung was still preparing to ship with a back order of the sd card. I just cancelled it today (Aug 24th).

On Thursday Aug 18th, last week I preordered the N7 from Best Buy. I didn't get the phone until this past Monday Aug 22nd. However, I went to the store on Sunday prepared to cancel because I didn't get it on the release date. I was annoyed. Surprisingly, BB didn't want me to cancel, so they offered me two free cases of my choosing for free! I could have gotten the Fast Wireless Charger with stand, but it wasn't available at the store so, I picked the most expensive cases. They said please hang in there just one more day we'll have more on Monday. So, I waited an extra day and how about that! I received the ready-to-pickup email from Best Buy. So I have the sd card coming by mail, two free cases and an N7. Man...it was worth the wait and inconvenience. I will give Best Buy Mobile excellent credit on customer service on this one....way to go Best Buy!

Did anyone get any extra goodies for free. I hope you did.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I got a $50 sams club egift card, since they didnt have the phone on time. I won't cash it in, not much of a Sam's shopper, and didnt get my phone from them anyways.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choll