Anyone else have Issue with phone dialer on pixel?

nexus 4ever

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Using stock pixel phone dialer (1 is ABC, 2 is DEF etc) I call into my voicemail at work. When prompted to enter my password, the letters on the dialer are now gone and only a number pad. Tough to enter a passWORD without letters. Called pixel 24/7 support and they got same issue on their pixel

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Using stock pixel phone dialer (1 is ABC, 2 is DEF etc) I call into my voicemail at work. When prompted to enter my password, the letters on the dialer are now gone and only a number pad. Tough to enter a passWORD without letters. Called pixel 24/7 support and they got same issue on their pixel

Sounds like this is an issue with your work voicemail. AFAIK most carriers have voicemail setups that are numerically secured. Words on the dialer when calling are for visual aid only. For instance 1-800-SAFE-AUTO, etc. They aren't used like landlines for alphanumeric entry. Again, this is AFAIK but it's not an issue with the Pixel dialer app. Maybe try the app store?

nexus 4ever

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm sure it's a Pixel issue because the pixel 24/7 support I called got the same issue when they tried it on a pixel they have. Also, I dialer in to my voicemail using a friends Samsung and my sons Iphone and the letters on the dialer are there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rekys