Anyone else having issues with wireless?

danwwright

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Have had a couple of odd instances where I had to shut off wireless to accomplish a task ...

1. After setting up the phone last night was trying to download the initial 33.8MB update that was available. Kept saying it couldn't download, but as soon as I shut off wireless, it downloaded just fine.

2. Was trying to login to an app I had installed, kept failing to login, until I shut off WiFi. And yes, I know the password was correct since it was copied/pasted from my password management app.

What's odd about this, I have been able to browse the web, download apps, etc., while on wireless, just the odd few instances where it only worked over cell data. Anyone else see this?

Nesquik

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Could it be a router issue? Try restarting the router you're connected to and see if that clears anything up -- good luck!

danwwright

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Items 1 and 2 were done at two different locations. The update was while I was at home, the app login was at work this morning (it's a separate wireless network dedicated to our IT department, so not locked down like the regular corp network).