Anyone else not getting their devices shipped in the last couple days?

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the pixle 2xl 64gb from Google on the 5th. Ship date was yesterday. Didn't ship. I've seen many reports of the same thing on reddit from people with shipping dates for this week.

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Ordered the pixle 2xl 64gb from Google on the 5th. Ship date was yesterday. Didn't ship. I've seen many reports of the same thing on reddit from people with shipping dates for this week.

Same here. I even contacted customer service and they claimed everything was on track. Not feeling confident I will receieve my phone tommorrow.

AustinIllini

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Pixel 2 128 from google not showing as shipped. Expected to arrive friday. Going to do a comparo with my 2XL and return the loser.

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on the 13th and my ship date for 64GB Black Pixel 2 was scheduled for this past Sunday. It only shipped yesterday and my tracking says I'll have it tomorrow.

anon(8547461)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on Oct 5th (128GB XL2 All Black), was supposed to ship yesterday and did not. I called in the evening and they said they were still filling pre-orders from the 4th due to demand, but mine would likely ship out on the 25th. Looked at my bank and indeed my card was charged this morning for the phone.

My guess is they were simply backlogged.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Pixel 2 128 from google not showing as shipped. Expected to arrive friday. Going to do a comparo with my 2XL and return the loser.

Very interested to hear your thoughts. I have a Panda on order for delivery in a couple weeks but am intrigued by the Blue Pixel 2 and possibly saving $200.

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
I am starting to get very frustrated by google support. I contacted them a second time about my order not shipping yesterday. They continue to insist that I will have the device on or before the delivery date listed on my order. I tried to explain that its impossible to recieve it early as it hasn't shipped. It was also impossible to recieve it on time unless they ship overnight which from my understanding is not the shipping speed used.
Again he assured me it would arrive on time. What kind of training do these guys go through that that will assure something that is just about impossible to happen.

Blaksmyth

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking online for this same issue my 2 xl black 64gb was suppose to ship on the 24th, ordered on the 5th, and nothing yet. Emailed support and was told it was processing and will make it for delivery on the 26th to 27th window. Not seeing how that is possible.

Update: Just got done with a google chat and was informed that some of the device shipping has been delayed by up to two working days. Wish they would email people about possible delays but such is life.

Last edited:

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Your info is better then what they gave me. I was told there is a shipping delay also, but was told that they cannot give any eta and I would have to wait for the unit to ship to have any details.

AustinIllini

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Very interested to hear your thoughts. I have a Panda on order for delivery in a couple weeks but am intrigued by the Blue Pixel 2 and possibly saving $200.

That's one of my biggest considerations. price, screen (apparently the Pixel 2 has blueshift?), call quality. Bezels dont bother me, I'm mostly in the Pixelverse for the software, services, AI

I'm going to Houston this weekend and it looks like my Pixel 2 is arriving tomorrow.

My shipping type switched to overnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88