Anyone Know a Good Case?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Case?

Otterbox says it fits bot the GSM and LTE versions. I thought that one was slightly bigger than the other. How does that work?

aceball

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I've got LTE version, but I have used Seidio cases since I was on BB over 4 years ago. Their surface line of cases feel great with a solid mold, but a nicely finished rubber feel. Barely added bulk to my DInc. Their holsters are great because they have a clip that allows you to take the phone off and on with one hand, unlike the POS that Verizon sells, that you have to slide in and out. The combo will run you $50, we'll worth it if you need a holster like I do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I have the GSM Variant and I picked this case up at a local Verizon store (They call it the Incipio Double Cover, its the same thing) and it fits just fine, adds a bit of bulk though and is a HUGE lint magnet.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

The otterbox cases are up on amazon but out of stock:
Defender
Commuter
I'm planning on getting the gsm unlocked version soon so I ordered the commuter. Anybody have a clue if this will fit ok? I notice based on the model number that its probably for the verzion version but figured it could fit.

Plan on sending it back. They dont fit with the GSM version.

GeekMcLeod

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Another +1 for the Otterbox. Absolutely great case! I have NEVER liked cases for my phones, but this one is way more important than a BlackBerry especially since I bought it myself. Phone feels a lot better and safer with this case.

mattbourge

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How hard was the install?

Very easy. They give you plenty of extra spray if you mess up. And if you do leave some bubbles they go away after 12-24 hours. The texture on wet application screen shields are a little different than others though. I like it though and it offers great protection. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Gehan99

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had my GN for a little over a week, and I can't bear the thought of hiding this beautiful phone under a case! But I should get around to one eventually I suppose.

Perhaps unrelated, but has anyone had any scratches, nicks on their phone? It's surprisingly durable, at least IMO.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Otterbox Commuter, and just waiting for my Zagg to come in. It fits fine on a GSM Gnex, stock battery. Not sure if it would still fit with an extended battery. If it did, it would be pretty tight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware