Anyone pre-ordering on sunday?

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Who all plans on pre-ordering from best buy on the 20th? Would it be a good idea to pre-order or just go to verizon or best buy on release date and buy?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I wish Verizon would talk about it. Would rather buy from them. Maybe ill pre order and then still buy at Verizon and use the gift card to buy something for the xoom at bb. Just not a fan of bb.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm preordering tomorrow. Might as well, since i'm planning on buying it at Best Buy on Thursday anyway. Better than underestimating demand, and being pissed Thursday morning.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'll be preordering tomorrow if that actually happens. There has been so many rumors and speculation that I have no clue what's true anymore! Lol. But if I can preorder at BB tomorrow, I will do so.

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on wirefly this morning around 7am. If it doesn't ship on wednesday, I'll go buy it from a verizon store on thursday and cancel my pre-order.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Preordering from best buy tomorrow if possible. Have 2 gift cards I can use plus ill get all those best buy points. Its like free money back. Plus I have the 25% off coupon off accessories from the xoom website. Got it all planned out.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Preordering from best buy tomorrow if possible. Have 2 gift cards I can use plus ill get all those best buy points. Its like free money back. Plus I have the 25% off coupon off accessories from the xoom website. Got it all planned out.

Where is this 25% off?

dwboston

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Where is this 25% off?

There was a Motorola Xoom promotion around the time of the Super Bowl for the Ocho Cinco News Network. If you registered, you got a code for 25% off accessories at the Moto store through 3/15. The accessories are on the Moto site, but none of them are available to order yet.

Arun01

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So does pre-ordering at bestbuy lock you in for one? Or is it first come first serve..I will be so pissed if i get off work Thursday night to go pick mine up & they've sold out !!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So does pre-ordering at bestbuy lock you in for one? Or is it first come first serve..I will be so pissed if i get off work Thursday night to go pick mine up & they've sold out !!

Pre-ordering guarantees you a Xoom, assuming you come pick it up within the designated time frame (usually 24-72 hours after launch day).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026