Anyone Preordered yet?

NexusQ

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, since this forum isn't very busy I thought I would post this to ask if anyone has preordered the Q yet? I am thinking about getting one but wanted to ask those who have ordered one, what made you order one? Do you want to hack it or use it for it's intended purpose?

datboicastro

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I definitely want one and will buy one but I'm in the process of relocating and will buy it when I'm done I plan to use it for its intended purpose mostly just for music I just think it looks beautiful and its a Google nexus product and just want it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexu using Android Central Forums

effingpace

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought one on eBay for $205, I am really liking it just the way it is. I'm sure its only gonna get better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I too have one and love what it is but do not think it alone is worth 300 dollars. When will they ship? It sucks that I can only control it using my Nexus 7. Verizon needs to get the update to JB for my GNex

NexusQ

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I think I am like most people by believing that it is a bit too much past the "impulse buy" price range. I think I am going to grab the N7 first (if I can even find it in stock) then later down the road pick this up. The Q just looks to sexy to not buy it.

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought one on eBay for $205, I am really liking it just the way it is. I'm sure its only gonna get better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

How?!?!? I have been looking for one on there for weeks and get bid up to almost full retail! I would buy one in a heartbeat if it were close to $200.

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just lost one yesterday for 215 because i didnt see my outbid notice in time. Ugh. Has it been worth it so far in your opinion?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01