Anyone scratched their S4 yet?

neelpan

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I was feeling very safe with my S4 and not considering any kind of screen protector as it has Gorilla Glass 3 ..what better then this..also after watching some videos on you tube i was fully sure and careless about the scratches.....and one day I noticed my S4 screen got many little little hairline scratches on the screen ....before considering them i was just warring about the back side of my phone so i was using back silicon cover...but now it is really shocking ..that Gorilla Glass is not that much good...I always try to keep my phone safe..and use to keep it in my pocket while move...just due to that my phone got that kind of scratches:( ....really clueless I am.......:D:D

neelpan

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
don't know about any scratch remover but got a clue from somewhere....there is some kind of glass polish available that can hide glass scratches.......and dear the same story is mine too...

Canadian Bacon1

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand why people blame the glass screen itself for being scratched. I think the glass is pretty scratch proof to a certain point. The reason it gets scratched so easily is because the oleophobic coating gets scratched, not the screen. I read somewhere that a car detailer had a scratch on his ipad. He buffed out the coating and voila, the scratches were gone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Well, I had my Samsung Galaxy S first gen, almost 4 years, no screen protector took very good care of it, not one (1) scratch. I've had my S4 for approx 4-5 months and the screen is full of little hairline scratches.... What's changed?? Certainly not my care for the phone! The screen sucks....or at least mine does.

I am very disappointed with the S4, I was really hoping not to have to put a screen saver on....as they suck!!

Anyway, something has changed and my guess, Samsung has done like every other company does, screw their customers for more profit by sending out cheap product.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Well mine is scratched but I don't see it so obvious I only see it when screen off and lights on that's it

using SM-G900H KNOX WARRANTY VOID 0X1
I9505 WARRANTY VOID 0X0 in vacation

noizepolution

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I went with a Techmatte amFilm screen protector (life time warranty) and a Cruiser lite case that covers the back and sides.

I love the Otter Box but love the thin sleek look of the S4 so opted for the Cruiser lite. ..

Posted via the Android Central App